Monday, December 23, 2013

Ask Me About the Army

Here's a pillow I made for the boyfriend for Christmas. If you know him at all then you'll get how funny and fitting this is. Even if you don't. All he ever talks about is the army, and plus right now he's working on a recruitment contract so it's even more appropriate. I gave it to him earlier this week and he loved it. It will be a conversation starter at every party ever [and then anyone involved in that conversation will immediately wish they had disobeyed the pillow. :) ] And now when I'm over at his I'll have a quality-assured throw pillow to snuggle up with and not just last night's pizza box. 






Who says you can't combine armed forces with handicrafts?! Long live embroidery.

xoxo

3 comments:

Kelly's Korner said...

Nice! Your embroidery is very good Jenny!

Jennifer said...

I love it! You're stitches are perfect and I love the way you did Army filled in. Really cute idea. But don't ask ME about the army right now. They are dicking us around big time man!!

Tarisa said...

that's awesome! Chris can talk to me about the Army any time he wants. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...