Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Inner Geek I Never Knew I Had

So, I keep meaning to sort through photos of my recent trips and document all the cool stories that go along with them so I can continue the weird-and-wonderful travel journal that is one of my favorite reasons for writing this blog. But then I keep going to work and I keep coming home exhausted and I keep not wanting to stare at, and deal with, endless photos, and instead want to create something and share it, which, as you will know, is my other favorite reason for writing this blog. And you know what's a fun thing to create and share? One of these:


I can honestly say, I have no idea why. I'm not a geek. I'm really not. I'm aware that my tastes and interests are not everyone's cup of tea [cups of tea being one of my primary interests, of course], but an old-school apple computer geek, I most certainly am not. BUT, I am a born-and-bred Mac user, I do appreciate a good aesthetic logo, and gosh darn it if I don't love turning things into throw pillows. 

So there you have it. I'm not really sure what to do with it, but for now I'm liking it right there on the couch.

Toodaloo.
xoxo.

4 comments:

Kelly's Korner said...

Fun idea Jenny! I wonder if I know any Mac geeks who would know that logo...

Anonymous said...

Love it. Want it for my computer apps class :)
JennyBean

Katelyn R. said...

I love it! I'm not in any way a geek either, and might love a cup of tea just as much as you. But I would put this on my couch, and of course the rainbowed is by favorite part.

Jennifer said...

Sometimes the mind makes you make what the mind wants, right? I have made things for no other reason than I HAD TO MAKE IT! Don't need it, but have to scratch that itch. I love it Jenny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...