Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I Have A Problem And I Don't Care Who Knows It

So I was browsing etsy, hearting things here and there, as you do, realizing how many beautiful handmade things my life is currently lacking. And I started to notice a trend in my favorites list... 
1, 2, 3, 4

Oh my word, I adore these little hearts and simple color schemes. Little love-hearts make me so happy and I don't care how girly or cliche it might be [although I actually think these ones all manage to be beautiful without being saccharine]; but I want them and I want them all. Swoon.

It was actually the black bowl above from RossLab that inspired me to paint this mug during the summer; only later did I stumble on her little colorful heart bowls which would complement it so well! I use the mug every day and to be honest, I'm just waiting for the day that I sleepily and stupidly drop it and break it, probably scalding myself with hot tea or coffee in the process... sounds like something I would do. NOT that I'm looking forward to that day, but it's nice to know that when it happens, I can console myself by purchasing any [or all] of the above masterpieces! One day, I'll have a mismatched collection of mugs or cereal bowls like this; different colors and shapes but with the recurring little hearts theme...

EDIT: Oh my Gooooood, I can't believe how badly I jinxed myself here. The mug actually got knocked off a table and broke last night. I. can't. believe. it. R.I.P. Hearty Mug. Like my friend Cassie said, Gone but never forgotten! :( :( :(

xoxo

P.S. If you haven't already, make sure to enter my giveaway below, as well as the other girls'! :)

2 comments:

megan said...

I remember coming across the little coloured heart bowl and thinking 'I know someone who would love that...'!

Kelly's Korner said...

I heart all the heart stuff you hearted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...