Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Shop Update for the New Year


My shop is now open again and I've added all my new designs, fresh for 2013! I just love the bright white of the backgrounds, something about it makes me feel like super inspired and excited to start a new year. It is gonna be a big one over here! Continuing in the fresh minimalist vein, I made a bunch of Necklettes: dainty, mini necklaces perfect for layering or wearing on their own (some are seen above), as well as several other designs more typical of my usual items. What do you think?











 


xoxo

4 comments:

Kelly's Korner said...

I like the idea of the mini necklaces! Very nice!

Katelyn R. said...

I love them... and yay you are using some of the beads I gave you!

pearlswirl said...

Thanks! YES Katelyn, I LOVE the stuff you sent me; thanks so much!!! :)

Adrienne said...

So many pretties! Alpine Adventures is my favorite. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...