1. "You know what would perfectly get my point across in this paragraph? Bob Dylan's 'The Times They Are A-Changin'."
2. "The faster I drink this water, the sooner I get to leave my desk to go pee. And won't that be a welcome distraction! So chug chug baby."
3. ..."But I bet every college student tries to be clever and quote Dylan in an essay and it just never works"...
4. "But dammit, nobody says it like Bob does..."
5. "Hey, guy who's hacking up a lung but dragged himself into the library anyways so he could hog a computer to watch some Champions League: thanks for the Yellow Fever you're spreading. BTW hope your team scores an own goal."
6. ♫ ♪ "Come senators and congressmen, please heed the call! Don't stand in the doorway, don't block up the hall..."♪
7. "Oh God, look at my word count! What have I done?! The end is nigh!!"
8. "Probably the most fun thing I could do in this entire building is stare at the back of that person's head for the next 73 minutes. Yeah, here we go..."
9. ♫ ♪ "And the first one now, will later be last. For the times, they are a-cha-a-ang-innnnnnn"♪
10. "Hey, girl who keeps running out to answer her phone: it might serve you well in the future to remember that leggings do not equal pants."
11. "Well I do believe it must be time for a coffee break!"