Thursday, October 18, 2012

Coasters 2.0


Hello people! Sorry for this highly unsatisfying little craft post... the truth is I have been soo busy with school stuff the past couple weeks I haven't had any time to craft. [I know. Gasp.] I'm only about to get even busier because, starting tomorrow, I'm running my very own experiment on real participants for my final dissertation. Wahey! Theses are linguistics experiments though, so nothing crazy like mixing acids or attaching electrodes to people. Still, I'm a pretty big deal. :)

I do actually have one project I'll share soon [ie. after Halloween!], but until then I'll leave you with some more of these coasters, which are freakishly addictive and fun and easy to make. Just something to whip up in my downtime when I'm not busy, you know, forever changing the landscape of linguistics and academia. ;)

A glazed strawberry donut with sprinkles. 


It is so obvious to me what this is but apparently everyone else in the world thinks it looks like a yellow blob with some brown blobs.. can you guess?

 Also, I'm obsessed with this song.


xoxo

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

A chocolate chip cookie with a bite taken out of it? That's what it looks like to me, and what I thought it was until I read the post...

Kelly's Korner said...

I thought cookie dough smoothed on a plate, which is my preferred way to eat them.

pearlswirl said...

Yes! It's a choc chip cookie. Glad to see I'm not the only one whose mind has a sweet tooth! :) :)

Jennifer said...

love these too! Is that what I say about every thing you post? Next time I'm going to post "THESE I hate". Even if I love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...