Monday, July 30, 2012

Paper Pendants


Hi friends! Things here have been crazy busy what with moving in and having D over from Italy for the month, so i haven't had time to do everything I want, like getting up all my cute decoration stuff around my room and getting photos. Oh well, all in good time!

In the meantime, I am in serious need of a product name for these little pendants so I can start selling them in my shop. A couple of them [the postcard ones] were special orders through etsy and got me excited to make more pendants in this style. This was forever ago and I just stumbled on them recently and remembered I never really listed them cause I couldn't think of anything. The postcards ones, I sold as 'Memories Past' on etsy, but I don't really like that name and it doesn't apply to the patterned paper ones either. Basically, I'm trying to find a clever catchy name for all pendants made in this style [paper on a metal disk, coated with Diamond Glaze]. Any suggestions, anyone?? If you suggest a name and I pick it, you will be deeply adored, and compensated too. ;)

xoxo

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I vote for: paper circle thingies discs-a-ma-jig. Brilliant!

Corinnea said...

Crap. Jennifer totally stole my suggestion.

pearlswirl said...

Thanks you two! Super helpful ;)

Jennifer said...

trying to be helpful and maybe a little bored: I looked up circle in other languages and I see that circle in Spanish is Rueda (one of the many ways to say circle) and then I thought how my parents live next to a street called Rueda and I never new that it meant circle..but anyway, I was thinking you should call them Rueda de lifah. I mean Rueda de Vida.

pearlswirl said...

Hey Jenny P that's actually a really awesome idea! I think i'll use it! :)

Yash... said...

How about "pearl drops"? Or "pearlswirl drops"?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...