Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Final Me-Made May

 I know this might be getting a little old but I want to record everything on my blog for posterity and celebrate because I officially made it through a whole month of wearing something handmade or refashioned every day, with a few un-noteworthy exceptions. I loved this challenge! Because i don't have that big of a handmade wardrobe, it forced me to explore and rediscover some things I didn't wear very often and had pseudo-forgotten about. Yay!! And I'm still on a clothes kick so I'm sure there will be many many more options for me to choose from next May! :) Taking outfit photos got a bit old so I missed a couple out but that's OK!


 1. Sundress handmade by me here.
2. Tapered sheer top handmade by me here.
3. Flannel button-down refashioned by me here.
 
4. The BIG DADDY of handmade outfits! Top handmade by me here; shorts refashioned by me here [but I altered them so the lace sticks out less since taking those previous photos and I think they look so much better now].

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Ok, where did you get your sandals?? The ones in the last photo? Love!

Now that I've got that out of my system, Your hand-mades are great! The green sleep shirt re-fashion and the purple lace shirt are my favorites. Well done!

Kelly's Korner said...

Cool! Congrats on making it the whole month! It was great to see you the other day!

pearlswirl said...

Thanks, ladies! You two are like my personal cheerleaders! :) Adrienne, the shoes are by Tamaris, I bought them this season from a German store but I know there are some Tamaris stockists online too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...