Tuesday, May 22, 2012

More Me-Made May

 Well hello hello! As of last night I'm back home in my high school bedroom in Stuttgart enjoying a much-needed relaxing break! Yay! 

I have a few more Me-May-May challenge photos to share. Again please look past the awkwardness that is taking daily outfit pictures! I slipped up for a couple days when I couldn't be bothered to find something handmade that worked. I'm not proud of myself. :( I also worked 5 days and therefore had my uniform on again.

 1. Top refashioned from an old nightgown my grandma made for my mom, and hand-embroidered with a flower by me. See it here
2. Tank top made by me here
3. Ever faithful sweatshirt refashion, seen here. If you're thinking that May is too warm to wear fuzzy suede boots, then you've obviously never been to Scotland. :/
4. Sweater embroidery done by me here. I forgot how much I loved this project until I pulled it out from the back of my closet. I guess that's the point of Me-Made-May!

1. Schoolhouse tunic sewn by me here.
2. Tank top sewn by me here. This is the same pattern [self-made] as the one above and the one from last week too. I love it!
3. Tee-shirt ruffle refashion made by me here. Another one I almost forgot I had!

***

I brought so many half-completed projects home with me because I know I'll have time [hello, guiltless free time. I have missed you so.] and also my mom's sewing machine is in perfect condition whereas mine is still broken. So I have a feeling I'll be making up for the days I missed in the first week of June once I've finished some new items! :) Does anyone else have these waves of excitement for a particular type of craft where that's all you want to do?? That's how I feel about clothes these days.

xoxo

1 comment:

Kelly's Korner said...

Great outfits! I spend my life between waves of excitement where all I want to do is whatever craft I'm obsessed with at the moment. Right now it's designing the perfect kitchen. Can't wait to see you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...