Tuesday, April 10, 2012

It's Dumpling Time!!

 I've been working working working all week to finish school deadlines, squirrel away some spending money, and generally get myself organized, and now the time has come! I'm about to leave for the airport, and I am Shanghai-bound, baby! Yes! [I realize the irony in my t-shirt choice but I won't apologize.] 

 

 I get to be a cheesy lovebird, discover a new city, country and even continent (!!) and eat dumplings to my heart's content! I intend to chronicle this adventure in the upcoming Dumpling Diaries here on my blog. However, I can't make any promises on whether that will be during my trip or after. But I do have some pre-scheduled non-China posts that will be showing up here to keep things from getting boring! So stay tuned people! I think i broke a record for number of exclamation points used in a single post! I don't care!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Yash... said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a blast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to the Dumpling Diaries.


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly's Korner said...

Yay! Have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...