Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New New New

The Pearlswirl Shop has been pretty quiet for the last two months, but I'm happy to be restocking it slowly but steadily. Here are some of the newest designs:












Tudor Rose Bracelet

***

I'm having major issues with Blogger today. It took me close to an hour to upload and format my photos the way I wanted them [which FYI is NOT how they ended up looking] but I posted and thought I was done. Went to work; came back hours later and it turns out only 3 of my 12 photos had published and all my anecdotey goodness was gone! [Good thing close to no one reads the blog anyways...] GET IT TOGETHER BLOGGER. Has anyone else repeatedly felt like throwing their laptop out the window while uploading today? No? Just me then? 


Anyways, you'll all be pleased to know that yesterday's post made me aware of my low score on the household chore pathetic-ness scale [It wasn't pretty]. So I sucked it up and cleaned the kitchen. Now it sparkles like a hundred thousand suns. But... do you see my new dilemma? I'm now afraid to cook in it and mess up the beauty. So... I guess it's back to eating out...


xoxo

3 comments:

Katelyn R. said...

I love everything as usual. And I approve of the backgrounds. nice choice, glad to see they made it back uncrinkled. Also I haven't emailed you back but I'm totally game for meeting up on that date.

Jennifer said...

I love the tennis bracelet and pink lady one. Soooo cute!!! I hear you about eating out. But I bet you can find cheaper stuff to eat since you'll eat just about anything. You're my eating idol:) That sounds weird..

Kelly's Korner said...

I read your posts! I didn't notice anything wrong with blogger... I really like the seafoam ring! Pretty stuff as always!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...