Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Year's Nails

I am off to the airport in a couple minutes to spend New Year's Eve in Rome with my boyfriend!!  Waheeeyy, I'm so excited!! I indulged in some hand pampering for the occasion, as you do, and thought it would be a cute photo.
I will be back in 2012... GASP... and will share some photos and more recent crafts! I hope everyone has a super awesome New Year's! :)

***

I'm frantically searching youtube for this one version of Auld Lang Syne that I adore, but I can't find it and the clock is ticking! :( 

So fare ye well, 2011...

xoxo

P.S. This is my 200th post!!!

1 comment:

Tarisa said...

Jenny dear - stop simply interacting with friends and family in real-time, and start blogging about it! :)

signed,

Desperate-for-more-blog-entries

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...