Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cheesy Reflection Time

Today was my first day of classes and the beginning of my third year at university. After high school, I initially planned to go immediately to college, but life didn't work out that way. I ended up having to sidetrack my plans and stay home for a year. I was negative at the start of the year, but I got a haircut, found a job here and ended up having one of the best years of my life! Now I am soo grateful that things didn't go quite how I intended. I can't believe that was three years ago. It blows the mind! And now as many of my high school friends are going into their final year of university and are one step closer to the dreaded reality, I'm so happy I have another two years in this blissful dream state and that things worked out how they did. Here's to a fabulous year!

***

And for a wee bit of visual stimulus, here's a collage of beautiful Etsy delights I've recently been gifted. The tank top has technically not arrived but should be flying towards me in a large cargo plane as I write this, soon to greet me at my door!


2. Teepee Tank Top by skylinefever
3. Tiny Sterling Silver Stacking Ring by ScapeStackRings
4. Eiffel Tower Pillow by VintageJamie

I hate that I love this song so much! It reminds me of Romania..

xoxo


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...