Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tomorrow Evening...

... this will be me!!!


That's right folks, tomorrow morning Davide and I are heading to NOO YAHK for 8 days! This trip was a joint graduation present from his parents and 21st bday one from mine, and we are sooooo excited! I haven't stepped foot on US soil since 2006 so needless to say I'm looking forward to getting back to (some of) my roots. It'll be good to be a tourist in a place where people finally won't judge me for my 'stupid ignorant American' accent. I also won't have to endure anymore 'But you're American??! But you've never been to New York?!?! That's, like, your capital.' (Well, that second part will probably still happen.)

I'm leaving my shop open and will take care of any orders once I come back!

Whheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

xoxo



4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Have a blast!!!

Kelly's Korner said...

Have a great time Jenny!

Corinnea said...

Have fun!

lizy said...

awwww, sooo jealous! Hope you are having an amazing time ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...