A Few Photos
(click on photo collage to enlarge)
Clockwise from top left:
1. Celebrating my 21st birthday in a Romanian-Hungarian pub
2. Making endless lesson plans while Puffy the cat ensures quality control
3. Hiking in the beautiful mountain village of Vama with our weekend hosts
4. Travel essentials on the train
1. Nobody does homemade pickles like the Romanians!
2. Typical breakfast of vegetables, olives, cheese, pickles, and homemade cupcakes
3. The lovely Fountain of Youth I expertly crafted out of a water bottle as a prize for our treasure hunt
4. With my adorable hosts for my first two weeks, Medeea and Cristina
5. The famous handpainted monastery of Moldovita.
Finding it a bit hard to post every day (who would have thought?!!) but do have a couple more posts planned!
Happy Hump Day!