Friday, May 13, 2011

Pretty/Nice

You'll all be pleased to know that my studying techniques proved very successful for my last exam, so I'm basically just emulating them for my next one to ensure more of the same positive results.

Which led me to the discovery of my new favorite colors. How gorgeous are these hues?!
1. rafya 2. PamelaAngus 3. whichgoose 4. violetbella

Speaking of violetbella shop reminds me that somebody anonymous who reads my blog bought me this necklace (which I wrote about here) and had it delivered to me as a thank you for my Hearts for Japan project! Thank you thank you, i love it so much!! :)

I've been making lots of new lovelies for my shop too, but rather than bore you all up with photos like i usually do, I'm just including a discreet link to my shop. I think we can all agree that it's annoying when people shamelessly self-promote. So this is my clever advertising strategy. Ten, no twenty, buck says you'll follow the link and take a look yourself.

v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v
FOLLOW THIS LINK FOR THE LOVELY NEW JEWELRY.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
See? No shameless self-promotion here. :D :D :D

I'll leave you with a lovely song which also embodies my current feelings towards the exam-free near future.



Happy weekend!
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...