Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Stupendous Return of Jewelry-Girl

That's right! After a month of donating 100% of Pearlswirl's proceeds to the British Red Cross Japan Tsunami Appeal (that's $520 guys!! More details on that soon), I'm back to creating new original designs for the shop!

Excessive amounts of this:


have led to lots and lots of this:


This necklace is available in this brick and mortar shop.


Hearts for Japan Necklace-- I'm still donating 100% of the proceeds from the sale of these necklaces to the Tsunami Appeal for as long as possible.

(Photo credit for pics 5, 6, and 7 goes to my awesome sister and her scary-cool camera)

Thanks again for everyone's support for Hearts for Japan! I will write a special post to wrap-up the project details soon!

xoxo

5 comments:

Yash... said...

Love the crazed crafter pic!!

Jennifer said...

We can all realate to the crazed carfter look! I love the beautiful jewelry, especially the birds of a feather earrings. So pretty!!

Corinnea said...

I think that's how I look most of the time now... not because of crafting though...

Great new stuff! I really like the birds of a feather earrings too. Was trying a treasury again, grabbed those and after 1 1/2 hours I'd completed the treasury and then it got dumped... moo..

lizy said...

Love the in the zone face ;) you came up with beautiful jewelry. Love the dream-catcher-necklace. Were you wearing something similar the other day?

pearlswirl said...

Thanks everyone! Yes Lizy first I made a version of it for myself and loved it so I made one for the shop in different colors! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...