Monday, April 4, 2011

Embroidered Happiness

I finally finished this matryoshka embroidery from this pattern loaned to me by Jennifer, that I started waaay back when I had my wisdom teeth removed and needed things to free me from the pain and humiliation of being a black and blue chipmunk.


I hung it on my Wall of Beautiful And Eclectic Things, and doesn't it just look perfect there?!


My Hearts for Japan endeavor has been going so well! For the moment the shop has a very limited stock because I'm home for spring break and couldn't bring all the pieces with me. But it does have a bit and I'll be adding more in the next few days!


Some items waiting to be dispatched...


I leave you with this adorable song described by my sister as 'plinky-planky' style. What a perfect description!

xoxo

5 comments:

Moondoonie said...

I liked the way you placed more than one thing on the wall. I get so caught up in one thing per wall. Thanks for the inspiration.

Katelyn R. said...

oh, I love that embroidery! great job. that union jack is on paper, right...? glad your home!

Corinnea said...

Full of cuteness, as usual!

Jennifer said...

I love the wall-o-cuteness! Love the embroidery too!

lizy said...

Jenny, it is lovely! totally loving your wall of cuteness. So glad you got to enjoy a relaxing day;) You college students are always on the goooo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...