Friday, March 11, 2011

A Wee Vintage Market



My beloved Venice JetSetter Necklace made it into another treasury!!!! :) At this point, I'm practically a celebrity, people.


And my Pearly Perch Necklace made one too! (It's in the left column, second one down). Pearls, sweet.


Last Saturday I donned my geeky high-wasted shorts and headed over to Edinburgh's legendary Affordable Vintage Fashion Fair for a leisurely morning of browsing.


It was an extravaganza of over-the-top twee delights ranging from the ridiculous (oversized fuzzy palm-tree sweater in a color that can only be described as 'Duck Vomit') to the adorable (the old lady cardigan I bought myself, and which I've worn almost every day since).



Also got myself a little handmade bag from this lady. The style of bag I would sew for myself if I had the time to sew bags for myself.


For anyone in the UK, this is a traveling market/show and they've got pretty much every city booked so take a look at their website to find the market nearest to you, you won't be disappointed!

I am still sorting through (COUGH-have yet to begin sorting through-COUGH) my travel pictures from Belgium, but they're coming!

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...