Tuesday, March 22, 2011

So Much Heart

Thank you sooo much to everyone who has bought jewelry so far in support of the Japan Tsunami Appeal! The support has been so overwhelming to me; I did NOT expect this!

So far we (I say we because without all your support I would just be sitting here surrounded by jewelry--which is nice, but less helpful to Japan) have raised...

$350!

More lovely people featured Hearts for Japan in some lovely treasuries to help spread the love!





I'm now having to devote serious time from my schedule towards making and packing up orders... and I love it! I seriously can't express how amazing it's been to be able to help this much!

2 comments:

Yash... said...

Very yay!

TheBlackForrist said...

Wow, Jenny. congratulations! You are an inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...