Monday, March 28, 2011

Donation Made!


Thank you again to everyone who's purchased from my shop in support of Japan Tsunami Relief. Today I made a mass donation of all the funds I've received so far (which is 100% of the proceeds of every sale). I've included screen shots of all the important steps in the process: my PayPal balance in USD, the online converter I used to obtain an accurate conversion, and the confirmation from British Red Cross.







Please don't forget that I will still be donating 100% of the proceeds from Pearlswirl to the appeal until April 17th (one month after I began the Hearts for Japan project). I am also working on some new Hearts for Japan Necklace as well as one-of-a-kind items and those will all be listed in the next few days. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...