Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Little Story For Your Education

"I am bored," she thought while writing her essay on medieval Scottish poets.



"I know! I will write a blog post!"




"But," she thought sadly, "there is nothing for me to write about... this is too dull."



As she looked around her room for inspiration, she had an idea. Her useless pillows!




In that moment, she knew these pillows weren't useless at all... they were here to help her concentrate on writing her essay! They were... magic pillows!


Suddenly, she found herself able to focus, and even became engrossed in what she was reading!

Now kids, the moral of this story, clearly, is that you can never have too many throw pillows. They're better than crack!

THE END
xoxo


This song is seriously amazing. A vital component of my procrastination routine. And oh yeah, did I forget to mention that my sister is dating the bass player?!?!




5 comments:

Kelly's Korner said...

You crack me up! Cool about your sis!

Adrienne said...

Oh, this so made me LOL! I love the pics. :)

Jennifer said...

You're a nutty fruit cake:)

Yash... said...

Really good chuckle from this.

Corinnea said...

You're crazy and still too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...