Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Month In Pictures

So yes, it's been a while. ooops. My last month in pictures:

Lush decorations for sale at Stuttgarter Weihnachtsmarkt ...


... Christmas day, departing for our annual walk in the woods ...


... Leonberger Christmas lights by night ...


... the adorable mini tree in my apartment, for my New Year's/Belated Christmas celebrations with ...


... Davide, who visited for New Year's Eve and the first week of January! We had such a fab time ...


... and went shopping in Glasgow (among many other things), where we found this amazing clothes store with vintage sewing machines lining their walls! ...


... Then after he left I consoled myself by making lots of jewelry ...


... and hanging with some awesome friends ...


... and sewing something adorable which I'll show next time!!

xoxo


3 comments:

Corinnea said...

That was a beautiful month! Can't wait to see what you sewed.

Katelyn R. said...

What a fun month! I love the mushroom ornament on your tree. And i want to see what you've sewn as well!

P.S. i think it's funny... my word verification thing is "stopi". just thought i'd share.

Jennifer said...

beautfiul photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...