Friday, January 21, 2011

Another Useless Pillow

When I was born I think something got skewed in my brain; it created this constant need to produce unnecessary but oh-so-lovely items to surround myself with. I don't think I'm the only one who suffers from this condition...


This time it had to fit certain criteria: it had to use some of the Union Jack ribbon my sister bought me, and it had to match that other useless pillow but without really matching it. Not like they're brothers, just maybe cousins. Distant cousins, but that got the same nose.



I love this pillow an inordinate amount, but unfortunately it's really hard to photograph because of its roundness at the middle; you can't get all the ribbons in one shot from straight on.


Some of the ribbon was a present from Jennifer here that I had been saving, and some of it I bought at the eternal craft mecca/money-magnet.

That gorgeous Paris pillow you see in the background was a Christmas gift from my mom, from here. What is it with patriotic pillows...


Was getting desperate for interesting photo opportunities here...


See? Same nose.

Fabulous song--can't get enough of it.
xoxo



3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Useless??? NO! Terribly cute, and a perfect compliment to your seat and the other pillow? Absolutely. ^_^

Corinnea said...

There's never enough pillows, especially when they are cute. Yours is very cute!

Jennifer said...

Adorable! I'm so happy you could use the ribbon:)Glad to see you sewing1 I love the pillow your mom got you too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...