Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Makeover and a Special Deal

Since reopening my shop after the Cancer Research Craft Fair I wanted a bit of a fresh look. So in addition to making, photographing and listing dozens of new items I now have a shiny new banner!

Here are some of my newest babies to be listed and there are many more to come.




And, because of my (not neurotic at all) love of even numbers I am offering a 20% discount to the next buyer, who will generously help me reach 80 sales! That discount is applicable to the first item being bought (ie. you're not forced to buy a second item to redeem it!) I will refund the discount via Paypal after the initial transaction.

Edit: 80th sale made!

***



1 comment:

Katelyn R. said...

I love them all, but especially the prairie wedding necklace! Good luck on 80!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...