Saturday, November 20, 2010

Adam House Craft Fair

I just finished the week-long Cancer Research UK craft and jewelry fair at Adam House and I'm soo psyched! Even though I sold there last year I didn't know what to expect because you never really do with these things, so I ended up foregoing sleep for two weeks, working into the wee hours every night after entire days spent working on coursework assignments. FUN. But I still had low expectations as you should.


So I was very pleased!



And now I have lots left to list in my etsy shop just in time for Christmas! I'll be restocking my shop this coming week with lots of items old and new!

***

Just saw these guys last night with my sister and they were soooooo good.

3 comments:

Kelly's Korner said...

Congrats Jenny! Your stuff is so beautiful!!

Adrienne said...

Lots of lovelies. :) Congrats on the sales!

corinnea said...

Fantastic! Your things are gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...