Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ode To A Cupcake




Oh won't you be my cupcake
I'd like that oh-so-much
You divine protector
Of my Oreos and such.


I present to you a chocolate confection with mint frosting and lemon and raspberry sprinkles, topped off with a strawberry. I know, it would taste disgusting, but I think you'll agree that it makes for a nice color combination.


Painted for my little kitchen, in my new (to me) apartment, which, by the way, I am sitting in right now! More details on my arriving to Scotland coming soon!


5 comments:

corinnea said...

It turned out cute of course. You do so many cute things!

Kelly's Korner said...

Ooh I really like it! Wish I had seen it in person!

Jennifer said...

the strawberry on top is adorable!! this makes me want to do one too! but I don't need one...

lizy said...

Very cute!

lizy said...

Very cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...