Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Flight of Fancy and Other Things

My Fanciful Flight necklace was featured in a beautiful new treasury! See the treasury here.

And! Pictures of my adorable apartment! I know you have been waiting eagerly...




Adorable Megan had champagne, cookies, AND tea on the night of my grand arrival after coming all the way to the airport to pick me up!


Reunited at last! Although we have split off into two sets for living this year...


Aaaaand... my boudoir deluxe! I have so much space this year I don't know what to do with myself. I came from much humbler beginnings, but on the ladder of room niceness, I'm goin places! I wasn't super on-board with all the purple at first... this must be what you see if you're swallowed by a glittery unicorn... but I think since there's a lot of wallspace and the ceilings are so high, the color stops it from feeling like an asylum. Basically in true Jenny fashion I've made up a reason why this color is good and I'm sticking with it. Of course I do have more posters and frames I have yet to put up. I won 50 free snapfish prints from my cell phone provider! So now i'm working on little mini frames for them and those should be on the walls just as soon as my schoolwork is done... oh wait...


I am privileged enough to have construction scaffolding deliciously close to my face when I wake up every morning, but luckily there have been no embarrassing naked sightings. Yet. These pictures show off many things. One of them is the super cheap (but super soft) bath mat I bought after I discovered that floor rugs are expensive. Instead of having a fullsized one that covers the whole floor, I just carry this little one around with me and set it down where I need to stand. Why pay more? :) They also show off the quilt which Katelyn so expertly long-armed for me. But I still have to bind it. Words cannot express how much I love this quilt or how proud I am of myself. Or how annoying I must be to Megan, who is instructed to look at how beautiful my quilt is every time she comes in. I know she loves it.



For today: a happy classic.

3 comments:

Kelly's Korner said...

Congrats on the treasury feature! Cute apartment! Fun room!

Katelyn R. said...

i actually really like the wall coloring.... and your QUILT!!!! yay for the treasury and i'm so glad your settling!

Jennifer said...

yay for the treasury!! see, you have done something with your life! and your apartment!! ohmy god! how did you score such awesome space? I had purple rwalls when I was about 12. I also had mint green walls..yuck. It was the 80's. any way, your room is lovely. just lovely:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...