Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Weekend of Love

My man arrived late Thursday night (from Italy) for a long weekend visit. It was short (too short!) but sweet. I only took a few pictures because the rest of the time we were -gasp- too busy having fun. Seriously. We were like one of those couples I would ordinarily make fun of... you know the type. Stopping every five minutes for a kiss... acting goofy and in love... it's amazing how a long-distance relationship can make you enjoy little moments.

Friday night Dinkel Acker beer Sommerfest.

All of Schlossplatz and surrounding areas are romantically lit up with cute lanterns and lights displays, fancy restaurants set up little tents for dining pleasure and the beer flows freely!

Fiy-ah!!!!

Saturday we went to the zoo. Nice weather? check. Cute baby animals? check. Cheesy picture? check.

I'll be back in the next couple days with pictures from Spain and Morocco (finally!) and a new top I just finished...

3 comments:

Kelly's Korner said...

Very fun! Glad the weather cooperated!

corinnea said...

Glad you had a great weekend! Love your pictures of the summer fest which I missed this year....

Jennifer said...

I'm glad he can visit:) And i love the photos, especially the one of the fountain (?).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...