Monday, August 16, 2010

Reckless Necklace

I had a dream last night that I was featured on Etsy's Quit Your Day Job series. This awesomely inspiring/ jealousy-inducing feature interviews sellers on etsy who have been successful enough to, you guessed it, actually quit their day jobs and live totally off the profits of their etsy shops. I devour these articles daily before bed and obviously they are seeping into my subconscious. Woke up thoroughly disappointed in my failure of a life. :(

However I do have a few new designs up in the shop that ease my pain.


Lemon-Powder Wings Necklace


see necklace here. see top here.


Fields of Green Necklace


see it here.

Guess this'll have to do for now.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

you can't call yourself a failure at 21!!! Especially when you are still in school. DUH!!!

I lvoe the new necklaces. Soooo Jenny!

Kelly's Korner said...

Ditto! What do you mean failure? You haven't even started! Your stuff is fabo and if you want to make a living from it I'm sure you will accomplish it! These pieces are pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...