Monday, August 30, 2010

Newest Voile Top


How many shall she make before she's satisfied?


A new voile top, again from Anna Maria Horner Little Folks. Have you heard I love to wear this fabric? But funnily enough I'm still not crazy about how it sews.


Ignore the wrinkles... this was after a full day of wearing and it crinkles easily...


I think the weather's trying to tell me I've made enough of these now, and I'm going to listen. Bring on the chunky sweaters!

***

So I'm getting back into flickr. Essentially this means posting all the pictures I've taken since the last time I logged into my flickr account a year ago. And I know I'm not particularly savvy, but I DO NOT UNDERSTAND/LIKE the layout of flickr once you're logged in. What is the difference between galleries and groups? How the @$#*$&#*$ do I navigate around the place? I'm willing to stick with it this time since I know it can help increase blog traffic, but AHHH, how stupid do I feel when it takes me 20 minutes to add pictures to sets?!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE this combination! This one is my favorite!

Kelly's Korner said...

Right, I consider myself pretty computer savvy, but flickr was a chore to figure out. I think I have it now... Corinnea and Jennifer are the gurus.

Love the top! It's awesome! Just wear a cardigan over it! :)

corinnea said...

Very cute again!!!

Flickr, if I can do it, you can do it!! There is still stuff I am trying to figure out....

lizy said...

Jenny it is BEAUTIFUL. You have mastered your own design. Love the fabrics. You need to post a tutorial on this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...