Monday, July 26, 2010

Hello Yellow


Schoolhouse Tunic by Sew Liberated. Fabric is Anna Maria Horner Little Folks Pastry Line voile. I didn't find it quite as dreamy to sew as I had expected, but I like the outcome!


A totally curtsy-worthy dress!


As I went on about in my last post, I now love yellow and I wanted something super bright since it's a rather mellow tunic design. This voile is so amazing to wear and I think I can get over my dislike of sewing with it because of how nice it is to wear as a finished product! So much more like the fabrics that clothes stores use that I'm used to wearing.


Thanks Katelyn for the pictchas!

8 comments:

Adrienne said...

Love it! It looks so cute on you! I haven't done anything with my voile yet, but it's burning a hole in my sewing bag...

Kelly's Korner said...

It looks great!!! I love how it turned out! I like the sleeves scrunched up like that too. Great job!

corinnea said...

You did good! I am glad you decided you like yellow because it looks great on you!

Jennifer said...

I just made mine because of yours!! Great job Jenny. really it's adorable on you and the color is perfect.

Mary A. said...

You looked soooo great in it on Thursday! Super Cute, Nice Job!

Katelyn R. said...

It turned out Adorable!!! And I loooove the yellow on you!

lizy said...

Jenny, It looks stinking adorable on you! You did a fantastic job. but you laready know all of this because I already told you.....

Kim said...

oh my my my it's adorable! i just bought the pattern & some anna maria voile to make one too! can't wait to make it :)

((found your blog from your flickr photo of the tunic))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...