Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Celebration!

My current and now future flatmate Megan and I managed to secure the apartment of our dreams for next year!!! We visited it exactly a week ago and it was only the second one we saw but we knew we had to have it. We finished signing the papers today. It's an old building, but completely remodeled. It's got high ceilings and big windows, and huge rooms! It's soo beautiful and only ten minutes from campus! Of course people still live there now, so I couldn't really take pictures, but we're hoping to get another visit in the next few days for pictures and inventory. The absolute best part is... it has a tiny spare box room that Megan told me I could use.... as my CRAFT ROOM! Celebrations all around!


Celebrate!

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Hooray!! I'm looking forward to pics of your new flat. :)

KD Designs said...

Yeah! Congrats!

corinnea said...

It sounds lovely and perfect. Look forward to pics.

Sydney said...

How exciting for you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...