Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Introducing the JetSetters

JetSetters is a new collection of necklaces made from bright, colorful, tissue-paper-covered beads, and inspired by different cities. I first got the idea here, and now I'm expanding it. I LOVE these necklaces. They're just so fun, and as far as I can tell there isn't much else like this on Etsy.

As summer approaches, everyone has travel on their mind. But how many people have travel on their neck??




Look out for more JetSetters in the coming days, and don't forget the next buyer in my shop wins a pair of Posy Perfection Earrings in their color choice!

I'll leave you with this amazing song from the 5oo Days of Summer soundtrack. I finally saw it and loved it! Opinions? Any other good flicks these days?

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the necklaces! really cute and unique. I love that movie too and that song!

KD Designs said...

Very cool! Haven't seen the movie...

corinnea said...

The necklaces are lovely!

Song, great.

Movie, I so was not in the mood... ha ha Keep debating on watching it again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...