Sunday, January 31, 2010

Some More

I hate to keep showing nothing but jewelry, but it's all I've been making recently, and it's all I've had time for. I do love that my shop gives me a valid excuse to spend time creating. If I don't make things for my shop, nobody will buy anything. And a student needs all the extra cash she can get, right? So there. I need to make jewelry. Hafta. Gotta.

One Tree Hill Necklace, soon to be listed.
A little tougher than most of my other jewelry, but I made one of these for myself and people seem to really love it.

Marooned Necklace, to be listed soon.

I promise I'll be back soon with a non-jewelry-related post. But, while I am still plugging myself, have you seen the new Pearlswirl Jewelry Facebook Fan Page? I hope to use it as a tool to promote the shop to non-etsy members who would otherwise never come across it. So if you know anyone you think might like it, send them a suggestion (left-hand column!)

4 comments:

Katelyn R. said...

Wow, this just showed up on my blog roll two days later! But I do love all the jewelry! especially the first one! Also answer the email I sent you!

corinnea said...

We don't get tired of seeing your gorgeous creations, we just don't have them pop up on our blog roll right away..... Love your stuff.

Jennifer said...

You can post about why printer paper is 8.5x11 or why you chose the socks you wore today! We just want to hear from Jenny:)I want to see the 1st necklace on someone. you can't tell what it looks like.

pearlswirl said...

Thanks ladies! Sorry for the late reply on this! My blogger acts in strange and mysterious ways...

And Jennifer, I knew that sooner or later you would comment on my lack of model pictures for the necklaces again... I will get around to it before I list them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...