Saturday, January 16, 2010

The New Kids

Pearlswirl Shop is officially open and restocked for the New Year, and I'm happy to introduce an exciting, permanent new offer: FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING FOR ONE AND ALL. !!!!!!


I'm very aware that buying handmade jewelry (and other items) online can be considered a luxury, when less expensive, mass-produced pieces in stores are so much easier to buy, and the price tags don't (overtly) show shipping and handling. So, from now on, always free shipping on my handmade products.


Here are some of the new kids on the block, and once they've been named they'll join their friends in the shop.


The first three are absolutely one-of-a-kind, with some components coming from broken, repurposed jewelry, so if you're interested in one before it's listed, leave a comment and I'll reserve it for you!
Edit: First and third necklaces now sold!

As always, if you have any name suggestions, feel free to leave them in a comment!

8 comments:

Katelyn R. said...

I love love love that first necklace. Where did you find the focal? and I'm glad you found the birds I put them under the counter for you but wasn't able to tell you they were there.

KD Designs said...

free shipping is awesome! Jenny, I love that one pendant with the pearl in the center and the pearl dangling. Is that light green around it? I don't know if I have anything to wear that with, but how much are you going to sell it for? It might be worth buying a shirt to match! :)

KD Designs said...

PS, I love Oasis!

lizy said...

Jenny, these pieces are lovely.... you know I love your jewelry style :)

pearlswirl said...

Thanks ladies! I'm so happy to be back making jewelry again. Katelyn, that focal and several others that I'll be using soon came from an old broken necklace that I found on clearance in a store downtown. It was going to be thrown away!! Kelly, the necklace is now listed for sale. All the info is here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38697022

And, Oasis is my favorite band ever! So happy I got to see them before they split up. :(

Sydney said...

Love the new pieces! Esp the first necklace, it's like an eclectic meadow! So pretty.

KD Designs said...

I just ordered the necklace! Yeah! Hey, I forgot to update the address on PayPal, so please send it to the Magstadt address. Thanks!

Jennifer said...

I'm late on this post...

I like Sydney's name for the 1st one! They are all so Jenny and all soooo gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...