Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Record!

Yesterday was a record-breaking day for Pearlswirl, as I made three sales to three different people in one day! This may be nothing for some of the bigger, more accomplished sellers, but it had never happened to me... I'm so excited!!!

The orders, ready to be packaged up.


Tags from here.

My flatmate and I are in a window-decoration battle with the people across the building from us. Oh no. You mean we have to make more paper snowflakes?!?

I've got lots of gorgeous crafts made but of course I can't show those quite yet.

This was the view from Princes Street Christmas shopping the other evening. Well, "shopping". I miss having a job...


I'm flying home on the 16th, in less than a week! I'll be closing the shop on Monday the 14th.
See you all soon.

I know I included a Coldplay version of this song in a previous post, but it's my most favorite of the traditional songs, and this version is amazing! Enjoy...

8 comments:

Sydney said...

Congrats on your sales! Wishing nothing but the best :)

Marbella Jewelry Designs said...

i get excited about any sale!
love your photos!

Mary A. said...

Congrats on the sales. I loved your packaging. Have a great Holiday!

Katelyn R. said...

Yay for you sales! Can't wait for you to show back up here christmas!

corinnea said...

congrats on the sales! Your presentation is lovely as usual.

I'd like to assume you will come see us at the shop....

Kelly's Korner said...

Congrats! I love your packaging! Come by the shop when you're home!

Jennifer said...

I love the packaging! And this is excellant news about your sales. We're all proud:) See you soon (I know you can't resist seeing us at the store)!

pearlswirl said...

Thanks everybody!

I will be into the shop tomorrow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...