Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!

Well, to my blog, really. But the blog is like an always-cheery extension of myself. And it IS mine, so I can post whatever I want. ;) Pearlswirl Journals is one today! How exciting! Is it appropriate to bake a cake to celebrate your own little chunk of cyberspace??


This started as a knit V-neck sweater I no longer wore. No trouble: I cut straight down the middle, ironed-on some interfacing, and sewed vintage lace ribbon down each edge. Next I made little jersey rosettes and stitched them to the top of each lace row. Ta-da!



To celebrate my "birthday" I'm now offering free shipping in the shop along with the Buy One Get One Half Off Sale! Both offers can be combined! The free shipping is continuing into the New Year, but the special sale will end one week from today, so hurry!


7 comments:

Katelyn R. said...

ha, I saw the title and panicked thinking I forgot about your birthday. But soon realized that "no, Jenny has a summer birthday...", so instead happy birthday blog! And as always everything is so lovely and tempting.

TheBlackForrist said...

Happy Blog Birthday =D I really love the sunday ride necklace!

corinnea said...

Happy Blog B-day!

Gorgeous stuff, as usual!

pearlswirl said...

Thanks guys! I logged into blogger and for whatever reason, clicked 'new post' on Patch multicrafts (of which i am still a member) and posted this post to that blog! Luckily i proofread right after so i noticed it and fixed it. ;)

KD Designs said...

Happy birthday Pearl Swirl! That would have been kinda funny to find on the store blog! :)

Marbella Jewelry Designs said...

happy bloggy day! all the pieces are lovely

Jennifer said...

I have done that SO many times on the Patch blog! Happy blog birthday! I;m late, I've been bad about commenting. I love all your alterations. I need to try this! My word verification is "lizie".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...