Saturday, November 21, 2009

Bit o' Merriment


Well hello blogosphere, it's been a while. I blame a precise and deadly regimen of facebooking (has it become a verb yet?), combined with essays and my super successful craft fair last week! It was a fabulous affair and starting Monday morning Pearlswirl will be back in all her glory, with lots of new goodies.


Here's the proof that my craft senses still tingle. The first sewing I've done since getting here, but fo'sho' not the last. It's now so close to being done and after a trip to the button shop tomorrow I think we'll have a masterpiece.

Here's Jenners these days. Ordinarily I'd be getting psyched up for Thanksgiving right now, but I shan't be having one this year. We may attempt a small-scale feast in our flat, but the general sense of anticipation's not there. So I have allowed myself to Christmas-frenzy this year well before I normally would.


Oh how I love thee, fair Scotland.





Perfection.

3 comments:

Katelyn R. said...

Yay to successful craft fairs! If only they would happen here... Sorry about thanksgiving, but if it makes you feel better I never get hyped about it (I think it's my least favorite holiday.) So on to christmas you must!

corinnea said...

Congrats on the successful event. Your photos of that store make my mouth water! LOVE the clock picture! Keep having fun!

Jennifer said...

You forgot to add to the list of "beautiful things made by other people" on your side bar, a picture of my girls:) I'm just saying...

I've been a bad responder to others blogs lately:) Just knwo I read them (if I see they are updated. You knwo h ow blogger is and you CAN miss posts@). I LOVE clocks and this picture is gorgeous. I love the shortbread but not so much the whiskey. It makes me do bad bad things..sad huh? How will I ever marry a Scottish guy if I can't even drink the drink? I want to see what you're doing to that shirt!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...