Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Today I'm Inspired By...

... Dazeychic, an illustrator and mixed-media artist who makes the cutest art and who supports herself from her Etsy shop! I always looove reading the Storque's Quit Your Day Job series. They're so inspiring and it's so much fun to see inside someone else's crafty life!

The best way I can think to describe her work is juicy and fun.

OUR HOUSE

IMAGINATION (girl)

KINDNESS and LOVE


I've been falling off the blog bandwagon recently but it's not for lack of things to write about!! I'll be back very soon with details of my lovely birthday celebrations and other such shenanigans!

3 comments:

corinnea said...

Very cool Jenny, I think that's what we all crave, the ability to support ourselves doing something happy.

Jenny P. said...

Ha! I have the "reading is cool" one saved in my favorites! That's the artist who did the "happier than a bird with a french fry.."

I want the STUDIO MELA COLLAGE print. Thanks for sharing! I don't think I looked at her other stuff till now:)

Adie said...

Cute stuff!! Good for her! I would love it if I could support myself with crafting. :) Of course, then I would have to do it, and then it might not be fun anymore.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...