Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bits And Bobs

There's so much I've been making and seeing and not enough time to show it all! Some random snippets to prove I'm still alive (and a promise that there's more coming!).


We recently got this Craftopia Sublime Stitching pattern in the shop and that was when I cracked. I wanted to do embroidery of some kind for EVER, and Jenny P. said this would be a good way to start. So we decided to each embroider two things from the pattern to hang on the wall in our notions section as inspiration and cuteness. I am so obsessed and have lots more things to embroider. 


Stormy Skies Pearl and Crystal Bracelet, soon to be for sale in my shop. 


James Morrison concert a friend took me to last week. Great concert and he is yummy

I also want to show the frame I built for my dad's birthday, but I haven't managed to take a good picture yet. Although I'm trying. And I'm working on something super secret to be revealed this weekend after the birthday of a certain sneaky little sister. It'll be good, I promise. 

6 comments:

sasha said...

Oh my GOODness, you've got some beautiful things in your shop!! I promise, I intend to buy more from you!! ;) Might be a bit, but I will! I like your embroidery! I've been wanting to dry it out forever, also! Maybe someday.... Have a beautiful week!

Marbella Designs said...

I love embroidery, although I haven't work on anything like that in awhile. Silk ribbon embroidery is fun! I love the braclet, the colors are so cool and soothing.

Katelyn R. said...

love it all!! especially that bracelet!

Jenny P. said...

LOVE the embroidery! And very happy to have another person doing it. I'll have mine done soon...

I knew someone named James Morrison and he used to get crank calls asking if he was THE Jim morrison. I don't know this person you're talking about, you'll have to fill me in. And just because I like to hear myself type, I dated a guy named Mike Jackson:)

And I LOOOOVE the bracelet! It's really really pretty:)

TheBlackForrist said...

the embroidery it super cute! the bracelet is gorgeous too!

lizy said...

Jenny you did it!!! The embroidery came out beautiful! and Of course the bracelet is really nice too. You are one crafty young lady :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...