Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Wall

Last week my dad came back from Zermatt in Switzerland (the Matterhorn) and brought me back this vintage postcard. How well he knows me. :D

So I thought I'd take this opportunity to introduce you all to The Wall: my collection of old (used!) postcards, reproduction print postcards, and other delightful oddities. Now all I need is a little frame for the Zermatt postcard and my life will be complete. 


And I have something exciting to share: A massive 16-shop giveaway over at "Oh, hello Friend" blog.

Head on over there to find out how to enter and to see pics of all the fantabulous prizes! 

2 comments:

corinnea said...

Nice wall!! I love vintage posters and cards too. In fact the coolest one I have I saw in Cervinia when we went from the Swiss side to the Italy side. Took me a couple of months to track it down. Keep collecting!

sasha said...

what a fabulous idea! It's GREAT! I really like the one you just got.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...