Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Down The Path And To The Left

My walk to the post office today to mail off an Etsy lovely to Berlin brought me to the Leonberg old marketplace where I discovered, much to my delight, that the May Pole is still up! I had wanted to see them put it up on May Day but events like life got in the way. So I was thrilled to stroll on the marketplace and see it with the sun shining brightly. 

On the marketplace, I now find myself face to face with Perlenreich, my favorite bead store. I even featured in an article I wrote here and I blogged it here and  here. Naturally I have no self-control when it comes to matters such as this, so I go inside (you know, to see what's new). And I spend a teeny tiny little fortune. But I swear, only on things I actually need.


From outside.


From inside.

And some of the newest beauties, now available in my shop:




4 comments:

sasha said...

yay! Ring around the Rose earrings are BACK! I LOVE them! And the jaded, too. That store looks so amazing... and what fun to see the May pole...I really miss Germany! :( But so happy to get such lovely tastes of it from you! Thanks! p.s. I sent you a message in your email regarding earrings :)

Jenny P. said...

the earrings are gorgeous! Who doesn't love crafty stores?? who I ask?? They make my heart swell:)

Adie said...

Ooh! Oooh! Where is this lovely shop?? I must investigate!! Your Earrings are gorgeous. :)

pearlswirl said...

Thanks you all! Adie, the shop is in Leonberg. Called Perlenreich... I could probably draw a map from memory.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...