Monday, June 1, 2009

Crack The Shutters

Ahhhh, I'm still on a musical high from last night's Snow Patrol concert. I went with a friend, my sister and her boyfriend and we all had the most fab time!
                                                     

Nathan, lead guitarist. 


We were up really close to the front, but there was a giant column blocking Gary most of the time, so I had to wait to take pictures until he wandered around the stage. 
Overall, it was a perfect night with friends and good good music. 

3 comments:

robin_titan said...

Ahh so jealous. I can't wait to see them on June 10!!! :) You're so lucky you were up close. I'm totally not gonna be that close :( I need to save up for college so I couldn't spend to much on those tickets. :( hehe but still it'll be awesome. :D

sasha said...

Oooh, I bet it was a blast! Super fun to be up so close! :)

Adie said...

Sweetness!! I totally have that song stuck in my head now... But that's ok, because I love it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...