Friday, May 29, 2009

Things I wish I could buy...

They say increased spending will boost the economy, right? I'm willing to increase my spending, for the sake of the economy of course...

Sparkle Philosophy (( necklace )) Bold, Romantic
Sparkle Philosophy Necklace by florabond, $69
Vintage Map and Postage Stamp Tags
Vintage Map and Postage Stamp Tags by ShaneLilyRain, $3
Brown hand bag- different color's cowhide handtailor35
Brown Cowhide Handbag by salebagcowhide, $70

Spool of Lace - Antique Spool of Hand-Dyed, Glittered, Vintage Lace - (2 yards)
Spool of Ribbon, Antique, Hand-Dyed Lace Ribbon by 5dollarfrenchmarket, $5
Customized Bonzie Tattered Tee
Customized Bonzie Tattered Tee by bonzie, $82
Just a little boudoir mirror ....RESERVED for Pamela123
Just A Little Boudoir Mirror by PamelaAngus, $35


5 comments:

Jenny P. said...

I want the mirror!

corinnea said...

Love the purse and the over the top tattered tee! Well, everything else too. Great taste Jenny!

Adie said...

I'm feeling the mirror too...

Sydney said...

that tattered tee is gorgeous!!

Catalina said...

ooohh I like all of your romantic finds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...