Thursday, May 7, 2009

Decisions, decisions...

Life is full of these tough decisions ... like for instance the task of picking a winner from the name suggestions in my last post (by the way, thanks guys!) I don't know what I was thinking when I said I would pick my favorite! I like the names (and all of you!) way too much to do that. So... I've decided to do the next best thing when I can't make up my mind for myself: leave it up to fate! I did a random drawing online. And the winners are ...

Coal Miner's Daughter Bracelet from Jennifer
Dream Catcher Necklace from Sydney

You both win any pair of earrings you want from my shop!


An easy decision was choosing to buy this shrug on Etsy. I rarely rarely buy things for myself that aren't jewelry or craft supplies. Even more rarely do I order things online for myself. But when I saw this shrug, I knew I had to have it. I had actually been looking for something like this downtown, and I just stumbled on Carolina's shop, A Cat's Nest, and my decision was instantly made for me. Dodged the decision-making bullet again!


This is how it arrived, with a lovely gift tag and wrapped in adorable fabric!

A not-so-easy decision: giving up these bowls as a birthday present for my mom. I painted them at the shop and really love the marble-y effect that just kind of happened. Giving handmade presents is one of my favorite things ever, but, hey, so is keeping pretty things for myself. I'm confident I made the right decision though... at least my mom thinks so! :)  



And I'll leave you with a picture of my dad's photo gallery opening night, which was hugely successful in every way! 
Thanks to everyone who made the decision to come! ;)

(Thanks for bearing with my little game!)

3 comments:

Sydney said...

Yay!! I'm so excited to have won. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Coal Miners Daughter for the bracelet, very creative! Now to try and decide on which pair of earrings...Thanks Jenny!!

Moondoonie said...

It's nice to hear when gallery nights are successful. Congrats to your dad. Love the black & white photo!

Catalina said...

Aww this is so sweet of you! Thank you! I'm happy you like it so much! :D
BTW - love the name Coal miners daughter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...