Wednesday, May 20, 2009

BYOB means...

... Build Your Own Bracelet, of course!

This is something new and exciting I'm starting in the shop with the Coal Miner's Daughter Bracelet (superb name picked by Jennifer here). You pick the pearl color, flower charm color, and toggle color and specify your size, thereby custom-building your own bracelet. Fun!! 

What's that you say? You want more fun?? Check out the countdown to fifty sales going on in my shop right now. Every sale from numbers 41 to 50 win something special! Here's the rundown: 

+ Sales 41 through 45 will receive free shipping on their orders
+ Sales 46 through 48 will receive
20% discounts (refunded through PayPal)
+ Sale 49 will receive a
30% discount 
+ Sale 50 will receive a
FREE PAIR OF EARRINGS OF BUYER'S CHOICE! 


Yes, yes, I know. Shameless self-promotion. But I promise to be back after my family related trip to France with lots of pretty things to share. And NOT just about me!!

2 comments:

KD Designs said...

Fun!

Jenny P. said...

I LOVE that bracelet! And not just becasue I named it:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...