Friday, May 15, 2009

The Big 4-Oh!

I can't believe it but I'm happy to announce that today I hit forty sales in my shop! It's currently closed and has no items in it since I'm taking part in Art & Espresso, a local arts and crafts show in the Stuttgart area, but Numbers 39 and 40 were listed specially and reserved for someone before I closed the shop up for the weekend! I'm so excited!

It has been a horribly long time since my last post but I promise, I'm currently editing my pictures from my weekend trip to Munich with Katelyn and there should be a beautiful post dedicated to that trip soon. I've also got something exciting up my sleeve to celebrate hitting forty sales and I'll be revealing more of that once I activate the shop again on Sunday. So... lots to look forward to! 

Thanks a million to my super-duper customers. You're all amazing and I appreciate your interest soo much!!

6 comments:

Marbella Designs said...

Congrats! Much success in the future!

KD Designs said...

Congrats!

corinnea said...

hooray! of course if you count your craft shop sales it is WAY more than that!!! I'm just sayin......

Mary said...

Congrats again! Do I get another prize for noticing first? Just joking! Really, I'm still grateful for my earings.

lizy said...

CONGRATS Jenny! Way to go :)

Sydney said...

Congrats Jenny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...