Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Photography Exhibit

Queen's Closet

Lost Flower

Rectangles

I have fabulous news for those of you interested in arts in the Stuttgart area! A local photographer, Yash Holbrook, is opening a solo exhibit in the Leonberg Gallery of locally respected artist Michael Schoenplfug! The gallery exhibit opens with a Vernissage on May 5th and will last approximately a month. All members of the public are invited to this event. Click here to download an invitation. See more of his gorgeous photos in his Etsy shop or on his website, or contact him at info@yh-photos.com.


Oh yeah, and the photographer is my dad!

6 comments:

corinnea said...

Congratulations Yash!!!! I will try so hard to make it to the show!

Kelly's Korner said...

HOW EXCITING!!!! May is going to be REALLY busy, but I will also try really hard to get over there. Congrats Yash!

Sydney said...

His photos are wonderful. You must be so proud of his work.

Jenny P. said...

we should all go! dress up and such...

this is really cool! I mean, who has their own exhibit??

Adie said...

Very cool! I've heard his name thrown around the shop for ages now, but I never made the connection that he's your dad--duh! The same-last-name thing should have been a dead give away. Anyway, congrats to your dad! That's awesome!

pearlswirl said...

Thank you all!! I mean, even though all the nice things are geared towards him and technically not me, it stills feels right to say thanks.

Jennifer: ABSOLUTELY!!! I've been trying to plan my outfit for weeks to be honest...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...