Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Pearl Of A Day

A few days ago a friend of my mom's let me know about a huge pearl, stone and bead expo going on this weekend. So of course, Katelyn and I excitedly rushed over yesterday, hoping to score some beauties. What we found was AMAZING!!! These pictures don't even do the beautiful pearl strands justice. I was so preoccupied with buying that I quickly forgot about my camera. But I managed to snap a few...

Mmmmmm.


Some of our loot (and Katelyn's beeeooootiful bag).


I made some of them pose for me at home... won't be the last time I should think.


There was also an antiques expo going on in the hall next to the beads... before we managed to find where we were going, we accidentally stepped into the world of old vintage beauties...

This couch makes me dream!

Hope you are all having fantastic weekends! The expo(s) are still going on today at the Airport Messe until 6 pm if anyone is interested in hitting them. You won't be dissapointed!

4 comments:

Adie said...

Oh, I wish I could have gone!!!

Kelly's Korner said...

Fun fun!

Jenny P. said...

it looks like mardi gras! That is a LOT of beads. Have you been to the Craft Messe? I want to go again..it's in October or November.

lizy said...

AHHHH! Just beautiful! I Want to see lots of new and fun things! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...